Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary/Rate£Competitive + Bonus + Commission
£Competitive + Bonus + Commission
Why Work for RoS?
Salary & Bonus
- Competitive basic salaries
- > 20% Commission of Temp Revenue – UNCAPPED
- > 20% Bonuses of Perm Placement Fees
- 1-1 training from experts in their field
- Opportunities for External training courses with IRP
- Permie Prince/Princess (Weekends away/Cash Bonus)
- 6 Monthly Team Outings e.g Race Days, Oktoberfest
- Excellent company car scheme
- Car Allowance option if preferred
- New car every 2 years
- Market Leading Recruitment Database
- Unlimited Access to external job boards
- Dedicated Admin Team
- Freedom to choose your industry & clients
- Flexi time
- > 33 Holiday Days – Option to Buy/Sell
Would you like to be part of a company with strong roots in the industry?
Established 27 years ago, RoS International Ltd is the East Riding’s No.1 Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in the centre of Hull servicing clients locally, nationally and internationally.
Do you have the determination and tenacity to succeed?
We do, and we demonstrate this within the Power Generation, Construction, Engineering, FMCG, Manufacturing, Renewables, and Local Government sectors to be exact.
If you answered yes to both of the above questions, great, keep on reading.
It’s a very exciting time at ROS and as part of our continued growth, we are seeking energetic Graduates looking to start their career in recruitment, and to work on both contract and permanent placements based at our Hull office.
We pride ourselves on our training excellence, we are both ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited, and are advocates for promoting leadership from within our team. You will work alongside our supportive and experienced consultants and managers from the start, to become proficient in all aspects of this role.
We will train you to become expert in the following: -
· Interviewing potential candidates
· Matching and placing them.
· Gaining knowledge of multiple industries
· Developing new and existing business
· Delivering a high quality service to customers
· Attracting new candidates through marketing activities/initiatives
· Fee negotiation
· Keeping clients/candidates informed and in the loop
· Ensuring systems/procedures are kept up to date
· Attending client meetings/ Site visits
The key characteristics you must have include:
· Competitive nature
· Strong relationship building skills
· Inquisitive nature
· The aptitude to get on with people and an ability to influence them
· The ability to sell an idea
· An eye for detail, process driven
· A good sense of humour
· A "team player"
· Problem solver
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like you, please contact me Carl Burgar FIRP Managing Director
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org