Production Planner / Demand Planner
Salary/Rate£22,000-£29,000 DOE + Pension + Overtime
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
£22,000-£29,000 DOE + Pension + Overtime
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding business
- Great Variety within the role
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the business
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Demand Planner to join their team to work on an early shift pattern 530am-2pm. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Must have good IT skills including Excel
- Must have previous production planning or material scheduling experience
- Must have excellent numerical skills along with computer skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and the confidence to be able to speak to both sales to interpret forecasts and also the Production Manager
- The candidate must be happy to work the early shift on a permanent 530am-2pm
The main purpose of the role is to interpret retail demand both short and long term targeting a 100% service level whilst in keeping with Planning KPI’s.
The main duties are:
- Entry of raw feed stocks into demand stock sheets.
- To understand base line capacities and to liaise with production management continuously monitoring performance against plans.
- Daily updating of customers forecasts and challenging forecast accuracy.
- Ordering of 3rd party materials
- Entry of downgrades into weekly tracker.
- Liaise with Production Planner and Planning Co-Ordinator hourly to ensure feed stock is available for retail demands.
- Daily Stock balance vs retail demand.
- Maintain optimum stock levels for both feed stock and finished pack complying with any Technical constraints.
To apply for the post please quote ref 4379sc to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.