Print Finisher (Temp to Perm)
Salary/RateRate of Pay is £8.78 (Incudes Holiday Pay), Minimum of 39.25 hrs each week and chance of overtime once training is completed at time and a half.
Print Finisher ( Temp to Perm)
Rate of Pay is £8.78 (Incudes Holiday Pay), Minimum of 39.25 hrs each week and chance of overtime once training is completed at time and a half.
Based in Hull. Commutable from Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle , Skidby, Willerby
- Working for a stable and growing company
- Lots of opportunity to boost earnings with additional hours offered
- Mon-Fri based role
- Chance to secure a permanent job subject to performance
- Work in a clean and modern manufacturing environment
- Excellent Training Provided
My client is a specialist manufacturer in the print sector that supply to a range of different industries including Automotive, Medical, Logistics and Pharmaceutical. The company is a growing business working in a modern factory in a friendly team environment.
You must have the following:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work shifts in busy spells
- Must have worked in some form of Manufacturing or Production based environment
- Ideally have experience within Print ,Packaging or Labels
- Ability to work to production targets and KPIs
The role will be working within the finishing department and the successful candidate will be expected to run a sheeter. The successful candidate will be creating packaging, rolling & winding up finished labels ready for dispatch. You may also be running checks on number sequencing.
A good attention detail is required and must be IT literate as you will be working on computers.
The position requires someone who can work both accurately and under pressure to meet the company’s orders.
My client is looking to start someone ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.