Salary/Rate£22,000- £28,000 + Pension + Share Saver Scheme
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham , Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
- £22,000- £28,000 + Pension + Share Saver Scheme
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding market leading business with sites across the UK
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the business
- Monday to Friday days based role
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an NPD Technologist. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Must have good IT skills
- Must understand the new product development process
- Must have excellent numerical skills along with computer skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ideally have a background in Food Science, please note my client would look at candidates fresh from university who want to develop their career and understand all aspects of technical management
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and the confidence to be able to speak to customers and go through their specifications
The Role –
My client are recruiting a NPD Technologist who will be responsible for developing and delivering NPD projects for the customer base.
- Work with the NPD manager and Chef to create new concepts that are delivered to the correct specification, within project deadlines and to internal / external target margins
- Support the NPD manager in completing all sample submission documentation in accordance to customer requirements
- Liaise with external suppliers in sourcing new ingredients in agreement to customer and business technical standards
- Ensure that the product development process is followed, and each stage documented and communicated to key stakeholders
- Liaise with the process team to collate all relevant trial documents and supporting evidence during the process to launch
- Support in presenting product samples internally and externally in a professional manner
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise