HR Advisor (12 month FTC)
Salary/Rate£30 000 – £32 000 + Pension + Bonus
JOB TITLE: HR Advisor (12 month FTC)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, Scunthorpe, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£30 000 – £32 000 + Pension + Bonus
- Excellent training provided
- Chance to work for a forward think business in a modern automation environment
- Longer Term opportunity to progress within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company in the building products industry. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Currently they are looking to grow the business and increase market share.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent experience
- Extensive Employee Relations Experience
- HR project experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently and be proactive
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR team. You will be predominantly is for a generalist that has experience working within a busy manufacturing environment.
Duties will include:
- Do a complete review of all current documents, reorganize with appropriate contents and glossary
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures, succession planning and employee development
- To provide accurate and timely generalist HR assistance to support the company’s objectives.
- Support line managers with recruitment processes in line with resource planning activities.
- Support the HR Team to:
- Build and manage Vacancy tracker and provide weekly reporting to HRD
- Build monthly HR reporting for HRD on all live projects, cases, vacancies, headcount
- Prepare improvements and risk proposal based from Headcount data
- Design basic performance management HR calendar and associated templates e.g. mid year review, salary review, end of year review
To apply for the HR Advisors role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5814AC by email to Alistair Curran to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.