Engineering Stores Person / Engineering Administrator
Salary/Rate• £22 000 + Pension + Overtime • Monday to Friday Days role • Chance to work within the Food Sector • Opportunity to help make improvements within the department
JOB TITLE: Engineering Stores Person / Engineering Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Hull, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Hedon, North Ferriby, Hull, Withernsea, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £22 000 + Pension + Overtime
- Monday to Friday Days role
- Chance to work within the Food Sector
- Opportunity to help make improvements within the department
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an Engineering Stores Person to work on a Mon-Fri days based role. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants must have excellent IT Skills as the dept is aiming to be fully automated and process driven
- Must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Applicants will have had experience working in a stores / warehouse environment within manufacturing, Engineering or Food
- Ideally some experience of CMMS or SAP based systems although those with excellent IT Skills will still be considered
My Client Is currently looking to recruit for an Engineering stores person, this position will be working in a team of 3 to look after a busy Engineering stores department booking goods in and out on the Shire system, as well as monitoring minimum and maximum stock levels. The post holder will also get involved in Engineering Administration completing paperwork and ensuring the system is kept up to date.
The business sees the stores area in need of improvement and modernisation so the successful candidate must have excellent IT skills and the ability to follow set procedures and processes when booking engineering parts both in and out of the area.
Key Duties :
- Data Input to the site CMMS System
- Stock Control of Engineering Stores.
- Generation of the PPM Schedule.
- Liaise with Engineering on the availability of spares.
- Control of Engineering Kitting System.
To apply for the Engineering Stores Person role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4935 by email to Simon Cutsforth: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.