Engineering Stores Person
Salary/Rate£15,600-£18,018 + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Overtime at time and a half + Quarterly Bonus
Engineering Stores Person
Commutable from Anlaby, Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Swanland, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
Salary and Benefits
£15,600-£18,018 + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Overtime at time and a half + Quarterly Bonus
Long term contract role with a view to going Permanent after 18 months for the right candidate
- Working for a stable and rapidly expanding company
- Chance to work at the firm’s brand new state of the art factory
- Monday to Friday Days based role 8am-4pm working 37.5 hours a week
- A genuine chance of securing a Permanent Role after 18 Month
- Excellent Training
- Chance to work within Manufacturing / Engineering
- Lots of opportunities to boost earnings in Overtime at time and a half with 5-10 hours a week in busy spells, plus a generous bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work on a high tech product range
- Work in a clean and modern manufacturing environment
- Excellent working conditions
My client is an award winning manufacturer in a specialist and growing market that supply to a range of different industries including Automotive, Plastics, Food and Drink, Steel and Pharmaceutical. They have recently moved to a purpose built factory with double the shop floor space and new improved working areas and equipment.
You must have the following:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must have experience of working in an Engineering Stores Environment
- Must have experience of SAP or an IT Stock Control System
- Must be a fast learner and able to work in a small team
- Must be able to follow set procedures and guidelines
- Must have basic IT skills
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Stores Supervisor. The position is to assist the Stores Supervisor with the day to day running of the Stores Department. The successful candidate will be required to stock materials in the proper location, pull material from stock and kit material for issue to production, keep inventory records, process reports and receipts, fill orders over the counter, input information into the computerised inventory control system, performs manual and clerical work in conjunction with the operation of the storeroom and properly disperse materials to appropriate assembly/manufacturing areas, package and process materials to be shipped. The candidate will be using SAP and also working on a Kanban basis.
My client is looking to for candidates to start ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.