Draughtsperson (Windows and Glazing)
Salary/Rate£25k-£35k dependant on experience, Pension, 22 days Holiday
JOB TITLE: Draughtsperson (Windows and Glazing)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Barton, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hull, Hessle, Hedon, Grimsby, Scunthorpe
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £25k-£35k dependant on experience, Pension, 22 days Holiday
COMPANY INFORMATION: A market leading business with over 50 years in a bespoke sector. My client manufacture windows and window systems for the Public, Private and Commercial sectors. The company has multiple offices around the UK and they have recently secured multiple million pound contracts.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have a good understanding of 2D design
- Must have AutoCAD experience.
- Must have experience of Windows, Glass or Glazing
- Ideally have some 3 D experience, however training will be given on their 3D systems
- Must have attention to detail and be able to work on multiple projects
The successful applicant would be responsible for producing general arrangements, detailed designs for multiple contracts.
- . Assist in carrying out design reviews
- Attend contract handover meetings
- Effectively interact with other departments ensuring you are fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the design process
- Produce technical drawings in line with the program and the clients specification, building regulations, statutory requirements and our offer document
- Coordinate our drawings with the clients drawings and issue drawings for approval, chase the approval, apply any necessary changes and issue to processing for manufacturing and construction
- Produce schedules for quantifying purposes
- Request for any outstanding information required to produce our drawings
- Manage, register and record all documents issued and received
- Attend as necessary Design Team Meetings and liaise as necessary with the client to progress the design of a project
- Advise and liaise with the client in respect of lead in periods for manufacture and record required on site dates, design issue dates, approval by and final approval dates
- Notify our QS of changes from tender information to construction issue and other client requests and variations
- Undertake any training and development offered
To apply for the Draughtsperson role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4190SC by email to Simon Cutsforth: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.