2 x Maintenance Engineer (1 x Mechanical Bias, 1 x Electrical Bias)
Salary/Rate£38 500 Including shift allowance
JOB TITLE: 2 x Maintenance Engineer (1 x Mechanical Bias, 1 x Electrical Bias)
SHIFT PATTERN: Permanent Nights (Mon – Fri) average of 37 hours per week.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, South Cave, Market Weighton, Cottingham, Beverley, Hull, willerby, Hessle, Hedon, Preston, Gilberdyke and Driffield
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £38 500 Including shift allowance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension (maximum 12% company, 6% employee)
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care
- Overtime is paid at x 1.5 hourly rate (including shift rate) Monday to Friday
- Overtime is paid at x 1.5 hourly rate (including shift rate) for the 1st 4 hours on a Saturday, and at x 2 for all other hours.
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Humber area they have recently had a large amount of capital investment into the site to help increase production capacity.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 16th, 17th or 18th Edition (electrical bias only)
- HNC, ONC or Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Ideally have experience working in an FMCG Manufacturing environment
- Ability to work alone and in a team
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is currently expanding its production capability by introducing a new shift. Ideally my client is looking to recruit for 1 electrical bias Engineer and 1 mechanical bias Engineer to join the Engineering team. Recently my client has invested heavily into upgrading equipment on site so successful applicants will be working with modern machinery.
Duties will include both reactive and planned and preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment, carrying out any project/ upgrade work needed to the lines.
To apply for the 2 x Maintenance Engineer (1 x Mechanical Bias, 1 x Electrical Bias) role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4282AC by email to Alistair Curran: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.