Business Analyst / BA
Salary/Rate£25,000 - £40,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst / BA
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton Upon Humber, Scunthorpe, Goole, Immingham, Hull, Hessle, Brigg,
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £40,000 Dependent on Exp
- Personalised development plan with clear career opportunities
- Individual training budget for personal development
- Employee support curriculum
- Regular social events
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the UK. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Able to use a variety of business analysis methods, tools, and models to support business requirement and change management.
- Can translate and convey requirements between IT department and the business stakeholders
- Have experience using JIRA and Confluence to document requirements and create Epics, User Stories, and Improvements
- Excellent organisational skills, and attention to detail
- A confident communicator and eagerness to work with others
- Ability to work independently and prioritise work
- Excellent report writing capability, being able to clearly articulate progress, risk, and issues
- Work with customers and the business to document requirements
- Design and agree solutions to improve our processes
- Managing project timelines and communication with all project stakeholders
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage and refine a prioritised requirement list
- Work in a project team to create & deliver Epics, User Stories and improvements using SCRUM methodology.
- Participate in daily stand ups and maintain regular contact with the project team to clarify requirements and facilitate the removal of blockers
- Communicate with the wider business on key system changes
To apply for the Business Analyst role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5786KS to Katie Seed firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.