Purchasing Assistant / Administrator
Salary/Rate• £17k - £23k pa • 1.5x Overtime rate • Holidays increasing with service • An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients.
JOB TITLE: Purchasing Assistant / Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Market Weighton, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £17k - £23k pa
- 1.5x Overtime rate
- Holidays increasing with service
- An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Engineering Consultancy firm which is involved in Design, Supply and Installation of Specialist Machinery and Manufacturing equipment. They are currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in a purchasing support role.
- Strong administration skills and confident telephone manner.
- Must have experience with SAGE or similar platforms.
- Experience in a manufacturing or Engineering background is advantageous but not essential.
- Must be willing to be flexible to support a small team.
- Have a strong eye for detail and good organisational skills.
ROLE INFORMATION: This role will require the successful candidate to assist the company in all matters relating to purchasing. They will be required to keep accounting software up to date. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake general office duties outside of purchasing to support the business.
To apply for the Purchasing Assistant role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4691HI by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.