Project Draughtsperson / Mechanical Draughtsperson
Salary/Rate£28,000-£35,000 DOE + Pension + Life Assurance
£28,000-£35,000 DOE + Pension + Life Assurance
Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Brigg, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Doncaster, Hull, Howden, Goole, Scunthorpe, Selby
My client is a world leading organisation who provides design and project management services to a range of process industries across the globe.
You must have the following:
- Must be either HNC or degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Must have experience in the use of Auto-CAD
- Must be from an engineering background
- Must have knowledge of piping and isometrics
- Ideally have experience in 3D Plant Software either in AutoCAD Plant, Bentley Autoplant or Autodesk.
- Various backgrounds will be considered including Oil and Gas, Chemical, Water, Food, Pharmaceutical and Renewables.
The role will be working predominantly in the design office . The successful candidate will be working on various process and plant equipment including piping, ducting, chutes and general mechanical work. The work would also involve working with Process and Instrumentation diagrams. The work will be a mix of 2D and 3D drawings dependent on clients and sectors.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise