Engineering Labourer / Driver / Fitters Mate / Site Installer
Salary/Rate£9.00 - £12.00 ph. 1.5x Overtime rate Days based role, 8:30 – 17:00. Holidays increasing with service An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients.
JOB TITLE: Engineering Labourer / Driver / Fitters Mate / Site Installer.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Market Weighton, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £9.00 - £12.00 ph.
- 1.5x Overtime rate
- Days based role, 8:30 – 17:00.
- Holidays increasing with service
- An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Engineering Consultancy firm which is involved in Design, Supply and Installation of Specialist Machinery and Manufacturing equipment.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing, Assembly or Installation background.
- Previous experience Fabricating and Machine Assembling.
- Must hold a Clean Driving License as Driving is required.
- Must be willing to be flexible to support a small team and willing to work away from home for periods of time.
- Holder of a valid CSCS card.
ROLE INFORMATION: This role will require the successful candidate to assist the client generally. The successful candidate will be required to work in the workshop assembling machinery and performing light fabrication. The successful candidate will also be required to pick up parts and equipment, so a driving license is essential. The successful candidate may be sent out to site to assist with installation so a valid CSCS card is also essential.
To apply for the Engineering Labourer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4690HI by email to Harry Iggleden : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.