HR Advisor, HR Coordinator, HR Administrator
Salary/Rate£22,000 - £24,000
JOB TITLE: HR Advisor, HR Coordinator, HR Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hornsea, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby, Bridlington, Market Weighton and Hessle etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £22,000 - £24,000
- private pension scheme 4% of your own salary contribution 10% company
- Annual bonus which is in line with company profits
- Private medical care
- 25 days annual leave + the 8 bank holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Prior experience with fleet management and stocking processes
- Strong management skills
- Previous experience implementing minimum and maximum stock levels
ROLE INFORMATION: My Client are currently looking to recruit a HR Coordinator you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support HR Advisor with all training activity for the business including Annual training plans, reactive training elements and departmental training activity
- Co-ordinate all training academy activities, supervisor meetings and apprenticeship requirements
- Update & Control training diary for the business
- Complete both hourly and Salaried new starter inductions
- Schedule H & S, IT & HR inductions for new starters
- Manage all logistics of onsite/offsite training sessions including room bookings/transport bookings/lunches
- Log all training certificates against internal systems and training matrixes
- Book all relevant training courses and help build training PSL
- Collate data on training and relevant funding and update associated reports
- Send out notifications of training expiry to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure Performance Contract & Employee Appraisal tracker updated.
- Liaise with Apprenticeship providers on attendance and performance feedback of apprentices.
- Manage the apprenticeship levy and ensure all details are up to date & all funding is applied for
To apply for the HR Coordinators role, please send your CV along with your salary details quoting: 5827AC by email to Alistair : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.