Architectural Revit Technician
Salary/RateNegotiable Annual Salary – Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Job Title: Architectural Revit Technician
Commutable from: Hull, Beverley, Leeds, Doncaster, Grimsby, Scunthorpe
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable Annual Salary – Dependent on Experience + Benefits
The client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and due to an increase in workload, they are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have the following:
· Previous experience working in a similar Architectural Drawing Office
· Knowledge of Construction contracts
· A relevant Architectural Studies / Building Technology qualification with a minimum of HNC or equivalent
· Proficient IT skills, including use of AutoCAD and Revit
· Ability to produce drawings and specifications on a tight deadline to a high standard
· Excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues and tradespeople
· Ability to develop and maintain excellent business relationships with client base
· Flexible and enthusiastic attitude in team office environment
· Professional and conscientious manner
· Valid driving licence and vehicle access
The successful Architectural Technician will play a key role in the established Architectural team; providing Architectural design services to the RIBA Plan of Work standard. The role will require the accurate preparation of drawings and specifications, the management of building contracts and undertaking of surveys and preparation of reports for existing buildings.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.