Purchasing Assistant/Purchasing Admin
Salary/Rate£17,000 - £23,000 PA (pro rata) 12 Month fixed term contract An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients with a healthy order book. Part Time working hours, 22.5 hours per week Monday – Wednesday.
JOB TITLE: Part Time Purchasing Assistant / Purchasing Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Market Weighton, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £17,000 - £23,000 PA (pro rata)
- 12 Month fixed term contract
- An opportunity to work for a company who work with blue-chip clients with a healthy order book.
- Part Time working hours, 22.5 hours per week Monday – Wednesday.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in a purchasing support or administration role.
- Strong administration skills and confident telephone manner.
- Experience with SAGE accounting software or similar platforms.
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering background would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must be willing to be flexible to work within and support a small team.
- Have a strong eye for detail and good organisational skills.
ROLE INFORMATION: This role will require the successful candidate to assist the company in all matters relating to purchasing and general business administration. They will be required to use software to keep accounting and purchasing information up to date. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake additional office duties outside of the purchasing role to support the general activities of the business.
The successful candidate will initially be recruited on a 12 Month fixed term contract to cover a period of Maternity Leave. There is the prospect of a permanent role dependant on Business Performance.
To apply for the Purchasing Assistant / Purchasing Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5149 AC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.