Maintenance Engineer / Nights Maintenance Technician / Nights Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Nights Electrical Maintenance Engineer
JOB TITLE: Nights Maintenance Engineer / Nights Maintenance Technician / Nights Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Nights Electrical Maintenance Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Selby, Sherburn in Elmet, Castleford, Knottingley, Leeds , Pontefract, Normanton, Tadcaster, York, Wetherby
Monday to Friday Perm Nights 10pm to 6am
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus and Sick Pay Scheme
- 23 days Holiday plus stats
- Longer term chance to progress within the company
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area who supply directly to the construction sector. They are part of a worldwide group and are one of the market leaders in their sector. The company have a huge order book and are predicting another busy year.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A relevant apprenticeship in Engineering, with experience working in a multi skilled capacity.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to without supervision in a quality and results driven environment.
- Must be multi-skilled and 16th / 17th /18th Edition is a must.
- Must be happy to work on a Mon-Fri Permanent Night Shifts
You will be reacting to breakdowns and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems effectively. You should have experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding with an understanding of planned maintenance of plant and equipment. You will need to demonstrate experience of continuous improvement and lean programmes.
Key skills for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical and mechanical) - PLC experience is an advantage
- Ensure that all repairs are executed in a timely cost effective manner. Work with all parties to minimise line downtime and maximise equipment productivity
- Basic level of computer skills
- Basic fabrication skills including welding, turning and grinding
- Understanding the need of planned and predictive maintenance
- Understanding of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Complete reporting feedback timely and effectively
- Conduct RCA identifying fault down to component level
To apply for the Night Maintenance Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5221SC by email to Simon Cutsforth: email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance / FMCG