Salary/Rate£47,500 per annum (neg), plus benefits
JOB TITLE: Service Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Shewsbury, Stoke-On-Trent, Stafford
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £47,500 per annum (neg), plus benefits
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a major service provider to the International Recycling Industry and continues to develop innovative ideas in it’s superior waste processing equipment. They offer a complete service to the recycling industry throughout the UK. The service department has many years of experience in repairing scrap shears and balers and also offer a range of spare parts including blades, wear parts, seals, hydraulic pumps, and valves. They regularly supply hydraulic pipes manufactured in their extensive workshop as well as reconditioning of major components such as knife slides, stamper blades and hydraulic cylinders is also carried out.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience within the Recycling Industry or similar
- Strong Electrical &/or Mechanical Background
- A solid understanding of Hydraulic & Electrical drawings
- Supervisory experience
- Sound knowledge of H&S Regulations
- Live within commutable distance or be prepared to relocate
The role will be office based and reporting directly to the ‘Technical Director’, you will principally be responsible for all aspects of the ‘Service Department’. Duties will include, but not limited to:
- To control, direct, programme and supervise the ‘Service Engineers’ (currently team of 6 but this will be expanding)
- Oversee and ensure H&S Regulations are adhered too
- Review and analysis Hydraulic & Electrical Drawings
- Prepare all quotations for ‘Service Work’ required by customers or sales department
- Manage the engineer’s timesheets, allocate all costs to customer jobs, complete all invoicing, manage system data input to ensure accuracy
- Visit customer sites as and when required for both the service and sales department, this may include International travel.
The role will suit an individual whom has previously worked in a similar industry as a ‘Field Service Engineer’ with a background in an electrical &/or mechanical environment and has supervisory experience but now looking to move away from a ‘field based’ environment.
To apply for the ‘Service Manager’ role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 53861TB by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.