Salary/Rate£9-£11 Per Hour + OT at time and a third after 40 hours
£9-£11 Per Hour + OT at time and a third after 40 hours
Working hours are 6am – 4.45pm Monday – Friday + Saturday Mornings
Commutable from; Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall, Stourbridge etc.
Company information: My client is a successful and expanding company within the metals recycling sector. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a General Operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have the following;
- Excellent attention to detail
- FLT Licence
- Happy to undergo a DBS Check
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for feeding the hoppers with waste and using telehandlers for moving materials around the site as part of the metal recovery process.
- To be able to demonstrate a good understanding of grading of metals that are to be picked to enable accurate separation; to ensure that picking speed keeps up with production.
- Ensure the site is compliant with all SHEQ policies and report any breach of these Rules or any concerns to the Line Supervisor immediately.
- To work in a conscientious manner taking care to be aware of the environment, proximity to mobile plant and other colleagues.
To apply for the General Operative role please send your CV along with your salary details, to Katie Seed: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.