Quality Systems Administrator / Specifications Administrator / Technical Administrator
Salary/Rate£27,000 - £30,000 per annum
JOB TITLE: Quality Systems Administrator / Specifications Administrator / Technical Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Nottingham, Birmingham, Tamworth, Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Uttoxeter, Cannock, Ilkeston, Nuneaton and Hinkley
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is one of the world leading Manufacturers, they have over 60 manufacturing facilities worldwide and have several supplier’s contracts in place with major blue-chip companies.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in the food industry, preferably within a technical, process or quality department either factory or office based.
- Experienced in finished product specification completion, using online specification systems and own brand documents. Good understanding of current food regulation and legislation; legislative labelling requirements, microbiological standards, and nutritional values.
- Proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, an ability to collate, analyse and present information and data relating to the business.
- Team player with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet customer demands and the demands of the business.
- Ensure that all product specifications are created, updated, and maintained according to the requirements of the company, its customers and relevant guidance, regulation and legislation adopting a right first-time approach.
- Registration, recording, investigating, and forming professional customer complaint responses. Investigations are to be completed using root cause identification methods with corrective actions adopted along continuous improvement methodology.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the company’s traceability challenges.
- Build and manage solid trusting working relationships with internal and external customers and supplier while exemplifying the attributes associated with a first in class food safety culture.
- Support the technical and development team ensuring all work is prioritised and completed in a timely manner meeting the demands of the customer
- Completion of scheduled responsibilities in line with the businesses commitment to maintain certification to the BRCGS.
- Completion and review of all own brand product specifications ensuring they accurately reflect the product supplied.
- Completion of customer specifications via multiple online specification & technical portals including account specific responsibilities and requirements.
- Liaising with national account managers and suppliers to ensure all product specifications are reviewed in time for product launches and annually thereafter.
- Completion of internal specification documents and raw materials documents to ensure commercial security is maintained.
- Completion of customer submission forms, questionnaires, technical and routine requests in timely manner and to agreed deadlines.
- Supporting NPD, Process and Buying teams with interpretation of food regulations, customer policies and codes of practice for any new developments.
- Updating internal technical systems and trackers daily and during new product launches and communicating in a timely manner to the relevant personnel.
- Checking product artwork and signing off packaging on delivery to site to ensure compliance with UK and EU legal labelling regulations and customer specific requirements and codes of practice.
- Creation of pack copy documents for own brand product launches.
- Maintaining controlled library of customer requirements and supplier details.
- Maintaining an internal review program to ensure all specifications are reviewed at least annually, but also when changes have been made in process, ingredients, or suppliers.
- Schedule a range of tasks to ensure the site’s HACCP and Quality Management System runs effectively.
- Organising and validating of scheduled traceability challenges in line with the HACCP and Quality Management System.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with the company’s commercial and development department ensuring an accurate and timely flow of information.
- Assisting in the administration and investigation of customer complaints.
- To administer a robust system for the management of existing suppliers, proposed new suppliers and any raw material development including any procurement projects.
- Encourage and help drive the site’s food safety culture, to help prevent deviation in the process that affects the safety, quality and legality of our products.
- Understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures, which are relevant to both the site and the working environment.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager or senior management to assist with the operation of the business.
To apply for the Quality Systems Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5879YW by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.