Tooling Engineer, Tool Maker, Tooling Maintenance
Salary/Rate£31 648 • Company pension scheme • Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service • Share scheme allowance • Overtime • Life assurance and employee assistance • Mobile, gym, high street retail discount
JOB TITLE: Tooling Engineer, Tool Maker, Tooling Maintenance
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SHIFT PATTERN: Mon-Fri (8am – 4:30pm)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £31 648
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- Mobile, gym, high street retail discount
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Time served toolmaker or equivalent qualifications Ie. City and Guilds, NVQ level 3, HNC etc.
- Previous Experience working on injection moulding tools would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a well-established business and further their experience within the tool making industry.
- Manufacture, modification, repair and refurbishment (up to 15 tonnes).
- Using recognised problem-solving techniques to analyse tool problems.
- Adhere to H&S regulations & procedures.
- Carry out manual handing tasks.
- Maintain Quality standards.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment to a high standard of housekeeping.
- Ability to follow drawings and instructions.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for the Toolmakers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5873AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155