Solidworks Design Engineer
Salary/Rate25k-35k DOE + Pension + Other Benefits
Solidworks Design Engineer
Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Goole, Grimsby, Howden, Hull, Immingham, Scunthorpe, Willerby, York
25k-35k DOE + Pension + Other Benefits
- Market leader in a specialist sector
- Chance to work for a growing company with an ever expanding order book
- Recent Investment in new technology with further investment planned
- Varied role which includes a number of bespoke one off projects
My client are a market leading shop fitting company who have been established for over 70 years. The company supply a number of retail and industry sectors and includes well known high street stores. The business pride themselves on old fashioned values and offer clients a personal standard of excellence through dedication and commitment to each and every project.
You must have the following:
· Must be proficient in Solidworks
· Must be able to produce drawings for the Manufacturing team
· Must be able to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
· Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have some previous experience in one of the following sectors Furniture, Shop Fitting, Fit-Outs, Joinery, Store Layout, Point of Sale Displays
This position is a key role within the business as the successful candidate will be taking the initial measurements and specifications from the clients and then drawing these plans up ready for the in-house manufacturing team.
· Perform quality control of all survey documents, including survey plans, record plats, and descriptions.
· Prepare and review all drawing & CAD work, setting out, construction drawings and surveys
· Working with Production & Site Installation management to design and set out fixtures fittings, services etc.
· Coordinate and assist in scheduling material take offs from plans to build BOQs and schedule/specifications
· Perform financial management of survey projects including proposal preparation.
· Manage systems AutoCAD, Solidworks Google Sketch up, Revit
· Schedule and coordinate between other departments and companies
· Where required assisting with contract support and assisting
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
To apply for the role of Solidworks Design Engineer please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5187SC by email to Simon Cutsforth, email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise