Security Officer / Site Security / Security Guard
Salary/Rate£11.04 per hour
JOB TITLE: Security Officer / Site Security / Security Guard
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SHIFT PATTERN: Saturday & Sunday (12 hour days) – (24 hours per week)
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Hold a valid SIA licence and full UK driving licence.
- A professional demeanour with specialized judgement and integrity, honest trustworthy, reliable, and logical.
- Courteous, helpful manner with a calm, approach to various duties
- An assertive, alert approach with the ability to make fast and informed decisions.
- Understand confidentiality and discretion
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and diligence.
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office applications)
- Protect the company’s property and staff by upholding a safe and secure environment.
- Deliver exceptional meet and greet customer service to all staff and visitors informing them of the policies and procedures
- Carry out routine patrols and complete accompanying reports, emergency response to staff and premises.
- Perform inspections identifying damage, faults, abnormalities, and any potential risk.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring. Access and egress controls of pedestrian and traffic management.
To apply for the Security Officer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5679AC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.