Production Planner, Production Scheduler, Manufacturing Planner, Supply Chain Graduate
Salary/Rate£20 000 – 22 000pa
JOB TITLE: Production Planner, Production Scheduler, Manufacturing Planner, Supply Chain Graduate
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £20 000 – 22 000pa
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- No nights involved
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience within Production Planning or Graduated in Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Ability to cope within a high-pressure environment
- Understanding of production processes within a busy FMCG business.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent reading and writing
- IT literate
- Experience working on IFS software would be advantageous or other ERP system.
Duties will include;
- Deliver Customer Service and Inventory targets by maintaining stock levels with target parameters.
- Schedule required production to specific production lines.
- Maximise efficient production time. E.g. Planning production in a sequence that minimises changeover time.
- Work with the Capacity Planner to debottleneck supply issues and with the Supply Planner to facilitate tool and line maintenance without compromising service.
- Route cause and analyse service issues.
- Communicate to wider business the cause, recovery plan and recovery date of Parts which are out of stock.
- Provide wider business with proactive insight into upcoming service risks.
- Contribute to improving system master data and process automation in the Planning team.
- Form a close relationship with Manufacturing and lead improvement in ways of working.
- Chair daily planning meeting.
- Document processes and process improvements.
To apply for the Production Planner’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5182HI by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Supply Chain / FMCG