Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Technician, Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Technician, Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Gainsborough, Brigg, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Doncaster, Barton upon Humber and Immingham
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £37 000 - £42 000 DOE
Mon – Fri (days only)
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client are a leading manufacturer in the Humberside area. They currently do a mix of contract and branded products with an extraordinarily strong client base.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- NVQ Level 3, HNC, HND time served
- 17th or 18th edition preferred
- Previous experience working within the FMCG sector.
- Ability to fault find on mechanical and electrical production equipment
- Able to carry out routine PPM’s on manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on there own
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to record data accurately in a maintenance system.
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer the, role will be to work within an already established maintenance team. The successful candidate must be an already proven Engineer within the FMCG industry and have carried out the below duties in previous roles;
- Reactive and Planned & Preventative Maintenance
- Ability to fault find on both mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Good work ethic able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Proactive attitude to help improve efficiency of machinery.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5721AC by email to Alistair Curran: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.