Learning & Development Coordinator
Salary/Rate£22,000 pro rata
JOB TITLE: Learning & Development Coordinator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £22,000 pro rata
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience of administrating apprenticeship or graduate programmes
- Ability to conduct audit activity against ESFA funding requirements
- Excellent Prioritisation Skills
- Great organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word
ROLE INFORMATION: Your role will support the Head of Learning and Development in maintaining a consistent and structured approach to Apprenticeship Programme delivery across the company and ensure a diverse talent pipeline across (graduates) and apprentices, whilst maximising use of the levy fund. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on an apprenticeship levy/graduate scheme and be able to bring ideas and add value by helping the team and the group look at the future focus around apprenticeships. You will be able to work to pace and be results orientated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Main point of contact for all graduate and apprenticeship queries
- Track Levy payments through DAS (Digital Apprenticeship Service)
- Developing and maintain relationships with ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency)
- Coordinate and deliver an efficient onboarding experience for apprentices and graduates across the departments (and into other group business units where necessary)
- Carry out all administration and compliance related tasks for both programmes
To apply for the Buyer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5856YW by email to Yasmin Watson : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.