Extrusion Process Technician
JOB TITLE: Extrusion Process Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SHIFT PATTERN: Days and Nights 3 on 3 off
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £38 088
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- Mobile, gym, high street retail discount
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Extensive tooling knowledge on correct type of steel grades, tool assemblies, alignment gauges, and coating technology
- Safe use of cleaning equipment and solutions on every occasion
- Use of quality and engineers drawing
- Capable of extrusion line set up for process understanding
- Mechanical aptitude to apply a logical thought process
- Working towards NVQ extrusion technology, BIT, Mechanical appreciation
Duties will include working with your production team being the responsible person for all service activities relating to Extrusion tooling.
- Ensure all production tooling are adequately maintained and in good working order. Evaluate existing tooling for condition and wear, with recommendations for corrective actions
- Support training of others in measurement procedures, cleaning techniques, and tool care.
- Maintain reports and records to show potential wear issues are highlighted and corrective actions taken
- Maintain and develop response programmes (tooling damage and corrective actions)
- Monitor and optimise stock inventory for all tooling consumables
- Evaluate goods returned to ensure tools are full and complete with necessary ancillary items
To apply for the Extrusion Tooling Technicians role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5876AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.