Automation Manager, Automation Project Manager, Electrical Engineering Manager
JOB TITLE: Automation Manager, Automation Project Manager, Electrical Engineering Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Rotherham, Leeds, Pontefract, Barnsley, Doncaster Gainsborough, Sheffield, Worksop, Wakefield, Scunthorpe, Selby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £50 000
- Share Saver scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunity to run and develop your own Automation Team
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HND/ HNC/ time served/ degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous experience managing and running and engineering department is essential
- Excellent man management skills
- Ability to be hands on and Lead from the front
- Ability to run and manage projects
- Excellent Automation knowledge
- Manufacturing Experience is essential
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is looking to recruit an Automation Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management from initial conception through to delivering the completed project. Other duties will include;
- Be company expert within the engineering automation discipline
- Provide hands on support for the Automation Engineers, and deputise during periods of absence as and where required to support automation function
- Act as Project lead on Large scale CAPEX improvement projects from concept through to sign off.
- Keeping pace with all technological advancements in regards automation, with the goal of highlighting opportunities of implantation to the wider business
- Visualise, estimate, and propose advanced automation solutions, new machine technologies and robotics
- Continually review existing manufacturing processes and look for improvements
Our Client are currently in the process of expanding the company and building another site. The company will be investing heavily in Automation to keep up with demand and growth of the business.
To apply for the Automation Managers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5635AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.