JOB TITLE: Tools Setter, Extrusion Operator, Machine Setter
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
12 Hour days 3 on 3 off working (Days and Nights)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Over time available
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience working in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to without supervision in a quality and results driven environment.
- Engineering background would be beneficial either time served or qualified.
- Previous experience working in Extrusion manufacturing equipment is essential
ROLE INFORMATION: We are currently looking to recruit for multiple positions for our clients they are extremely busy and have created new full time permanent positions. Candidates must have previously had experience working in fast paced environment and be used to working to KPI’s. Duties will include:
- Set up and monitor the production of extrusion machines.
- Ensure machines are operating to optimum cycle times.
- Change the dies according to procedures.
- Operate the machines and rectify any faults.
- Adhere to the Quality procedures / processes for all products.
- Achievement of production KPI’s (Targets).
- Ensure strict compliance with company Health & Safety procedures.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment to a high standard of housekeeping.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5213AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Engineering / Manufacturing / FMCG