Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer
JOB TITLE: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
4 ON 4OFF DAYS (12 HOUR SHIFTS 6AM-6PM)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, ONC or Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline
- Ideally have experience working in an FMCG Manufacturing environment
- Must be multi-skilled and be able to solve both Electrical and Mechanical faults
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- 16th / 17th /18th Edition is advantageous
- Must have a modern thinking and proactive approach to maintenance
- Ideally have some PLC fault finding experience.
Duties will include both reactive and planned and preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment and also carrying out any project/ upgrade work when needed to the lines.
- Development of and carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
- Carry out breakdown diagnostics (RCA) and eliminate repeat failures.
- Involvement and leading Focussed improvement initiatives –
- Tagging exercises
- Restoring basic (as new) conditions
- Critical spare analysis + stock management
- 5s and Autonomous maintenance support for production teams
- Reduction of short stops on the equipment
- Involvement in CAPEX projects and machinery installation
- Generating and delivering small scale improvement projects
- Ensure strict compliance with company Health & Safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
To apply for the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4869AC by email to Simon Cutsforth: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.