Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
12 Hour days 3 on 3 off working 6am to 6pm
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- No nights involved
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A relevant apprenticeship in Engineering, with experience working in a multi skilled capacity.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to without supervision in a quality and results driven environment.
- Must be multi-skilled - 16th / 17th /18th Edition is a must.
- Must have experience of working with a CMMS System
- Working knowledge of PLC systems.
- Must be happy to work 12 hr day shifts
Duties will include both reactive and planned and preventative maintenance on a variety of production equipment, carrying out any project/ upgrade work when needed to the lines. This role will be an autonomous role were the successful candidate will be expected to make CI improvements and help implement a PPM system for this area of the business.
• Development of and carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
• Carry out breakdown repairs and eliminate repeat failures.
• Involvement with continuous improvement processes within the factory.
• Involvement in projects and machinery installation
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5199AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance / FMCG