Automation Engineer, Robotics Engineer, Electronics Engineer
Salary/Rate£32 000 pa
JOB TITLE: Automation Engineer, Robotics Engineer, Electronics Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
Monday to Friday days
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £32 000 pa
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- No nights involved
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A relevant apprenticeship in Engineering, with experience working in a multi skilled capacity.
- Experience working with Robotics.
- Ability to without supervision in a quality and results driven environment.
- Must be multi-skilled - 16th / 17th /18th Edition is a must.
- Must have experience of working with a CMMS System
- Working knowledge of PLC systems.
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client are currently looking for someone to lead Automation on their site. Applicants must be comfortable working with Robotics and be comfortable programming and amending programs for PLC’s. ideally candidate will have had experience with Siemens or Mitsubishi’s PLC’s.
- Be the site Automation Expert
- Ensure PUWER Assessments completed and records maintained.
- Assisting in preparation of SWP’s
- Delivery of a planned maintenance packages on all site automation cells.
- Liaise with external service providers to ensure equipment is in optimal condition
- Owner of all technical Manuals & Programs – update regularly to ensure viable backups
- Continually improve the processes in assembly to increase efficiencies.
- Provide Technical advice and answer queries to production colleagues
- Leading small-scale Capex projects from conception through to commissioning and handover.
- Be part of Project teams on larger scale Capex projects
- Spare part management
- Provide Training to Assembly ops, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Maintenance team as and when required.
- Perform any other duties reasonably requested.
To apply for the Automation Engineer’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5240AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Engineering / Manufacturing / Maintenance / FMCG