Assistant Site Manager
Plant Supervisor/Assistant Production Manager/Assistant Site Manager
£25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Commutable from; Doncaster, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop etc.
Company information: My client is a successful and expanding company within the Energy from Waste Industry. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a Plant Supervisor/Assistant Production Manager/Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have the following;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a Heavy Engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of managing/supervising a team
- Basic Mechanical knowledge
Reporting to the Site Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of the site operations whilst adhering to company policies and procedures. The successful Plant Supervisor/Assistant Production Manager/Assistant Site Manager duties will include;
- Assist in the Programming and planning of all production requirements
- Coordinate and schedule all plant maintenance requirements
- Maintaining and Administering the Quality and Management systems
- Ensure the site is compliant with all SHEQ policies
- Compiling statistical data
- Ensuring KPI Reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Operation of Mobile Plant
To apply for the Plant Supervisor/Assistant Production Manager/Assistant Site Manager, please send your CV along with your salary details, to Alex Ives: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.