HR Business Partner
Salary/RateUp to £45,000 & £5,400 car allowance and 24 days holidays, pension and healthcare.
JOB TITLE: HR Business Partner
COMMUTABLE FROM: Fleet, Aldershot, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading, Guildford, Woking
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Up to £45,000 & £5,400 car allowance and 24 days holidays, pension and healthcare.
- My client is a global leader in Power Generation construction industry acting as an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong HRBP experience with strong construction industry knowledge.
- This position is responsible for the management and day to day operational HR aspects of a major construction build of a Power Station to enhance the HR Lifecycle Process and the flow of information between the S-HRBP, Site Managers, Project Director and Branch Manager and generally providing resolution and informed HR assistance to individuals at site as required.
- Facilitate construction staffing requirements with the Site Manager on an ongoing basis taking a lead role in completion of recruiting, hiring, and general assistance with worker settling as required.
- Provides advice and guidance on all personnel and HR matters affecting the location, including implementation and interpretation for the duration of the project.
- Oversees and preparation of social security declarations and payroll processing Implements the site regulations and preparation of personnel letters to staff and authorities as required in line with Labor Code
- Sets up and administers various meetings with staff to communicate on personnel matters as required.
- Deals with all labour disputes and grievances at site level in accordance with the company procedures in line with Labor Code
- Ensures that sub-contractors are informed of all matters which will affect them
- Ensures awareness and full understanding of the statutory requirements relating to the employment of labour, working conditions, welfare, redundancy in line with Labor Code
- Ensure that all newly recruited labour is fully informed of the terms and conditions of employment and the type of work to be carried out, including the terms of the site regulations, the system for the payment of wages and the welfare facilities available on the site
- Personnel service such as training, travel, compliance, administration, as well as supporting Corporate HR policies and initiatives
- Reviews the working conditions and welfare facilities on the site
To apply for the HRBP role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4875GC by email to: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.