JOB TITLE: Contract Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Glasgow / East Glasgow
SALARY AND BENEFITS: to £40,000
COMPANY INFORMATION: The client provides Independent Engineering Support Services within the Renewable Energy and Oil and Gas sector and nearly 10 years since their founding, the company continues to grow organically and sustainably through the provision of excellent customer partnerships and by offering a very robust service capability which allows them to traverse the various industries and sectors:
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Degree educated with a high level of practical rotating plant, PPE, Training and Operational experience.
Demonstrable experience of managing complex, multi-stakeholder Contracts.
Prince 2, or equivalent, methodology experience as a Contract Manager.
Experience in writing and presenting Contract reports and reviews.
Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite, Intra/Internet and MS Contract.
Five years plus experience in a similar role
Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English.
Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, flexible and committed attitude.
Full UK Driving Licence.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple Contracts within the wind sector ranging from service, repairs, maintenance to rope access and NDT inspections.
Responsible for managing the full Contract life cycle from documentation and conceptualisation through to delivery, review and close out against identified operational KPI’s.
Carry out other such responsibilities and duties commensurate with the position as required by the company.
Travel shall be required to operational sites and some other occasional ad-hoc national and international travel will be required to fulfil the role.
· Experienced in successful delivery of Contracts up to £1m in size.
· Experience working on UK wind farms during wind turbine construction & commissioning;
· Good technical knowledge of Siemens, Gamesa, GE, Nordex, Senvion and Vestas >2MW size and bonus 600kw wind turbines.
· Good working knowledge of UK H&S requirements and standards, including Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
· Good technical knowledge of wind turbine mechanical and electrical systems.
· Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
· Oversee customer service departments and assess that they are meeting customer satisfaction goals
· Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
· Review customer reviews and customer related statistics
· Adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures (including but not limited to) those specified in the Employment Handbook, H&S Policy and IMS System.
To apply for the Contracts Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 53893TB by email to Terry Bubb: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.