Salary/Rate£19,000 - £21,000 (37 hour working week) & paid overtime and a wealth of benefits
JOB TITLE: Storesperson
COMMUTABLE FROM: Pickering, York, Thirsk, Scarborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £19,000 - £21,000 (37 hour working week) & paid overtime and a wealth of benefits
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a global oilfield products company serving the drilling, subsea and production sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: To operate within the stores department covering all aspects of stores and stock control activities required to adequately manage the department workload. To work under the supervision of the primary banksman to perform duties as required for the handling of goods requiring the hiring of cranes or heavy lifting gear. FLT Licence, full clean driving licence (Essential)
- To carry out when required to do so, inventory checking to the daily check list and advise of any changes to the supervisor.
- Put all stock away in their pre-determined location within the stores department.
- To assist as necessary with despatch handling and packing.
- To kit works orders as necessary
- To flag any shortages to the kit list.
- To check shop floor returns are good to go back in to stock.
- To unload vehicles as necessary and check goods in if required.
- Complete all necessary documentation according to the company’s requirements, (including timesheets, NCR’s, goods inward and goods out records)
- To ensure housekeeping is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Carry out all tasks in line with Health & Safety regulations,
- Put all stock away either as advised from the goods inward clerk bookings or quality control acceptance or returns from the shop floor, all stock should be physically located within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends).
- To keep production teams running by kitting out the works orders as necessary.
- Re-supply any shortages to the kit list to shop floor when they are received.
- Complete necessary paperwork and physically put back to stock
- Pass documentation to goods inward clerk for fulfilment of goods inward booking in duties.
- Use good working practices to operate within the company policies and procedures & ensure good housekeeping at all time.
To apply for the Storesperson role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4494GC by email to Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.