Production Operative (Days)
JOB TITLE: Production Operative (Days)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Market Weighton, Beverley, Cottingham, Hull, Cherry Burton, Pocklington , Walkington, Gilberdyke, North Cave, Holme on Spalding Moor, Howden .
- No Nights or Weekends - Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
- Well established market leading company
- Great work environment working for a small and close knit company who really value their staff
- Lots of Variety in the role
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client are a well-established specialist manufacturing firm that supply to a range of food, health and pharmaceutical sectors.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Proven work experience as a production operative or line leader within the food sector
- Must be able to work towards targets and as part of a team.
- Must be happy to work in a different areas of the factory
- Must have food hygiene, quality and HSE knowledge
- Ideally have an FLT license
- Must have own vehicle due to the location of the client
Working with a small team of 4 , rotating and sharing duties across process operations, packing operations and Warehouse operations. This is a role where you have autonomy for your relevant area of operation and accountability for all aspects of daily performance.
To apply for the Production Operative role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5038SC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.