JOB TITLE: Welder Fabricator
COMMUTABLE FROM: North Yorkshire – Commutable from; York, Pickering, Ripon, North Yorkshire, Northallerton, Malton, Scarborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27,000 per annum
- 37 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm)
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension
- Private healthcare
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leader in the development or custom made plant to the oil and gas industry. An organisation with an excellent reputation for training and development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Weld test to be completed on interview in Aluminium and stainless steel
- Set up and welding
- Must be willing to be certified by Forum Subsea Technologies Ltd. in the various welding procedures/specifications as required
- Some travelling may be required
- Requires 1 to 3 years’ experience in a wide variety of welding equipment and techniques employed in welding & fettling of components.
- Performs welding to achieve qualifications in ISO BS EN and ASME IX
- Experience in high quality welding of stainless steels, Duplex, Inconel and Aluminium
- Must be proficient and familiar in understanding fabrication and welding prints
- Complete all necessary documentation according to the requirements including consumable, monitoring and safety documentation
- Carry job tasks safely using good working practices and following procedures accurately
- Ensure good housekeeping to avoid cross contamination
- Types of welding include MAG, TIG MIG and general welding in accordance with BS EN ISO 15614 and ASME IX
- Full penetration pipe welding on exotic metals to strict criteria
- Ensure quality standards are met and inspection criteria are achieved
- Must be willing to complete continuous codes and procedures
- Fettling to a high standard of welded components
To apply for the Welder Fabricator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5702YW by email to Yasmin : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.