Quality Control Inspector / Quality Inspector / Quality Controller / Quality Engineer / Quality Control Engineer / QC Inspector / QC Engineer.
Salary/Rate£20 - £25 per hour
JOB TITLE: Quality Control Inspector / Quality Inspector / Quality Controller / Quality Engineer / Quality Control Engineer / QC Inspector / QC Engineer.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Darlington, Malton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Thirsk, Wetherby, Whitby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 6+ Month Temporary Contract role.
- £20 - £25 per hour.
- Mon – Fri, 37 hours per week.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a global Manufacturing firm which provides its specialist products to the Oil, Gas and Maritime Industries.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant apprenticeship in Machining or Engineering
- Working knowledge of Lean, Total Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Experience in Quality Control within a Mechanical Assembly environment.
- Experience using measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of ITP’s.
- Knowledge of Quality and Environmental management systems.
- Ability to interpret drawings.
- Proactive approach, and an ability to work under pressure.
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be required to ensure that all products meet the company’s quality standards, through the inspection of received goods, work in progress, and finished products.
- . Verifying Mechanical, Machining and Weld materials against drawings and specifications.
- Inspection of finished articles and components.
- Weld shop inspections, thickness measurements, paint shop inspections.
- Completing company documentation including non-conformance reports.
- Comply and assist with quality (and HSE) records.
To apply for the QC Inspector’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4797GC by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.