Electrical Technician / Industrial Electrician / Workshop Electrician / Electrical Assembler (3 Month FTC)
Salary/Rate£12.50 - £15.00 ph
JOB TITLE: Electrical Technician / Industrial Electrician / Workshop Electrician / Electrical Assembler (3 Month FTC)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Darlington, Malton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Thirsk, Wetherby, Whitby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £12.50 - £15.00 ph
- Overtime paid at 1.5x and 2x on a Sunday
- 37 hours over 4 days – Mon to Thurs or Tues to Fri.
- Immediate start available.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a global Manufacturing firm which provides its specialist products to the Oil, Gas and Maritime Industries.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
· A good understanding of Electrical / Electronic Systems.
· Experience of Production Processes and Equipment.
· Experience working with Low and High Voltage, Control / Data systems and Fibre Optics.
· An ability to read electrical drawings.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
· An ONC in Electrical / Electronics is desirable.
· 18th Edition is also desirable.
· Assemble electronic/electrical subassemblies from schematic diagrams, drawings or verbal instructions and following works order instructions to ISO9001 standards.
· Wire and solder wiring harness and cable assemblies, PC boards, SMT, transformer assemblies, control consoles, connectors, etc.
· Carry out heavy-duty cable wiring, deck cable assembly, and control system outfitting.
· Perform limited troubleshooting and testing of assemblies.
· Perform limited computer-controlled operations.
· Ensures assembly/sub-assembly build times are met to maintain department efficiency target of 100%.
· Ensures assembly/sub assembly build times are met for major project schedule into integration dates and tooling/spares WO completion dates.
To apply for the Electrical Technician role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4827GC by email to Harry Iggleden : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.