Shift Process Operator
Salary/Rate£34,775 (including shift pay) – working days and nights
JOB TITLE: Shift Process Operator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Sleaford, Boston, Spalding, Kings Lynn, Skegness, Bourne
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £34,775 (including shift pay) – working days and nights
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an international world leader in environmental management, a global sustainability-oriented company.
- Technical education in process industry or energy.
- Min 5 years relevant experience of the proper operation and maintenance of high pressure steam generation plant equipment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of steam plant safety standards and procedures.
- An understanding of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Permit to Work Systems.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral or written instructions on power plant operation.
- Skill in repairing and maintaining various types of steam plant equipment.
- Basic IT skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Operate and adjust variables in the process plant, maintaining maximum plant efficiency by adjusting, reading, and interpreting gauges, indicators, and steam flow meters.
- Ensure plant operation and maintenance instructions are effectively followed during the shift.
- Maintains power-plant operating log and prepares power generation and transmission equipment operating reports.
- Makes periodic inspections of plant equipment and make adjustments, minor repairs, and service equipment as required.
- Support on-site and 3rd party maintenance companies on maintenance activities.
- Communicate with maintenance department regarding the equipment maintenance requirements.
- Supervise or perform the chemical testing and treatment of boiler feed water.
- Maintain site tidiness and general good housekeeping throughout the plant.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and environmental procedures.
- Other duties as directed by line manager.
To apply for the role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5621GC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Power Generation