Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter
Salary/Rate• £36,000 PA
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter
COMMUTABLE FROM: Sleaford, Boston, Spalding, Kings Lynn, Skegness, Bourne
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £36,000 PA
- Working Monday to Friday days, 8am – 5pm
- Pension, Holidays, Overtime
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an international power generation company.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship
- HNC / HND qualification in engineering
- IOSH qualified
- Experience in a maintenance / engineering role in a heavy process environment
- Experience working with computerised maintenance management systems
- An understanding of HSEQ and relevant maintenance / engineering legislation
- Responsible for performing of pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of mechanical and electrical equipment including motors, valves, rotating plant, pumps, hydraulic packs, and conveyor systems
- Fault finding/ maintaining of mechanical and associated control systems
- Conducting oil sampling, greasing and lubrication routines
- Developing, conducting and supporting continuous improvement activities, plant modifications, design work and outage preparations.
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the site CMMS
To apply for the Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5647GC by email to Gigi Chung : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Power Generation / Maintenance / Engineering