Salary/Rate£38,000 to £40,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Commercial Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brigg, Barton upon Humber, Cleethorpes, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Goole, Horncastle, Immingham, Lincoln, Louth, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe, Worksop.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £38,000 to £40,000 DOE.
- 25 Days Plus Bank Holidays (33 days inclusive)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible approach to remote working
- An opportunity to work for a market leader in a growing industry.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is sustainable energy business. They have multiple sites across the UK and are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Proven experience of nurturing existing accounts.
- Proven experience of winning new accounts.
- Experience in a commercial role within recycling, waste, agriculture or sustainable power.
- An understanding of compliance within waste management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Motivated self starter.
- Ability to build relationships with external stakeholders.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Target existing and new potential customers with the aim of retaining and winning new contracts.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental permits.
- Control and manage contracts to ensure cost effective processing and management in conjunction with company requirements.
- Take responsibility for managing the needs of the client base.
- Meet new and existing client KPI’s.
To apply for the Commercial Manager’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5419HI by email to Katie Seed : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Power Generation / Waste / Recycling / Agricultural