UK Meat Supplier Auditor
Salary/RateAttractive Salary dependent on experience
JOB TITLE: UK Meat Supplier Auditor
COMMUTABLE FROM: Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, Doncaster, Barton, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Goole , York , Howden, Barton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Attractive Salary dependent on experience
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Private Health Care
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is one of the premier global food providers, my client partners with the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands to provide concept-to-table solutions that delight consumers around the globe. My Client currently supply’s one of the UK’s Leading Food Chains and operate more than 50 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have Previous Experience in carrying out Audits within the Food Sector ideally Meat
- Must have completed studies in food technology, nutrition, hygiene or agriculture
- Must be up to date with the latest food legislation and animal welfare principles
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to form relationships, but must be assertive when standards are not being met
- Must have a driving license
- Must be happy to travel across the UK to various suppliers
- To provide an assured meat supply to the company, UK. The role also assumes responsibility for weekly internal GMP auditing and assisting with corrections via root cause analysis.
- This role will involve a mix of travel, home working and spending time with their main site liaising with their Quality and Technical teams.
- Planning and implementation of full technical audits at all meat suppliers and external cold storage according to schedule. (Inspections include: Animal Welfare, GMP, SRM, Traceability) Formal audit reports to be completed and where necessary, ensure appropriate corrective actions are carried out.
- Ensure Animal Welfare measures and animal welfare during transportation audits are carried out at the required frequency. Trend or communicate results as required.
- Maintain an effective technical link to all meat suppliers, ensuring that they are kept up-to-date with both the companies and the end customers requirements.
- Implement procedures for supplier approval, blocking and removal of supplying plants.
- Maintain the Supply Chain documentation to ensure it meets the companies, customer, third-party audit and legislative requirements.
- Complaint management and review of corrective actions.
- Support training suppliers in areas of data management, specification compliance, and planning and managing communications.
- Support and train on the established supplier evaluation system with incoming goods entrance checks, cut quality and microbiological quality.
- Carry out weekly internal audits within all areas of production, issuing a full report to the GMP, including corrective actions and recommendations for improving GMP via root cause analysis.
- Assist new colleagues to integrate into the role and the business.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
To apply for the UK Meat Supplier Auditor role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 4910AC by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Food Manufacturing