Process Operator / Site Operator / Operations Technician / Operator
Salary/Rate£25,000 - £30,000 + Holidays + Pension + Callout + Overtime + Training
JOB TITLE: Process Operator / Site Operator / Operations Technician / Operator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton upon Humber, Brigg, Cleethorpes, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Hemswell, Scampton, Scunthorpe, South Ferriby, Winterton.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£25,000 - £30,000 + Holidays + Pension + Callout + Overtime + Training
My client is a firm which provides waste management services. The firm are based at a purpose-built site, which has operational and bulk storage facilities. My client is looking for a driven Process Operator to join their team
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A background in Mechanical Engineering.
- A background working with mobile plant.
- Experience carrying out first line maintenance on process plant.
- Health & Safety Knowledge is a must.
- Valid UK Driving License & Own Transport
- A flexible approach to working hours is essential due to the nature of their call out rota.
The main responsibilities for Operator include
- Day to day operations of the plant.
- Feeding Material into the process using mobile plant.
- Monitor the plant using a Computer based system, responding to issues swiftly.
- Carrying out maintenance, both reactive and planned, on various equipment.
- Inputting data and information into spreadsheets and documents.
To apply for the Operator’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Waste / Recycling / Operations / Maintenance / Mechanical Engineering