Salary/Rate£21,000-£25,000 DOE + Overtime + Pension + Health care Scheme
JOB TITLE: Plant Operator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Lincoln, Wragby, Bardney, Tupholme, Cherry Willingham, Woodhall Spa, Horncastle, Coningsby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£21,000-£25,000 DOE + Overtime + Pension + Health care Scheme
- A chance to work for a well-established firm with strong foundations and an ambition to grow.
- Lots of variety in the role.
- The chance to increase your earning potential in busy spells with overtime available
- Predominantly Monday to Friday Days based role 7am-5pm
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client are a market leading business with several sites across the UK. They produce a range of process solutions to different industries including Agricultural, Horticulture and Biogas/AD. My client is now looking for Plant operative to work on a Monday – Friday days shift.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience working in a process, recycling, or waste environment
- Must have a valid and in date FLT / Counterbalance Licence
- Ideally have a Telehandler license
- An ability to work safely and efficiently.
- An ability to work alone and to make decisions.
- Must be able to follow set procedures.
- Manual handling experience
- A true team player and be happy to do a range of different duties
- Must be flexible to work extra hours in busy spells and cover holidays/sickness
The Operator will be responsible for producing and loading the clients various products for dispatch across our ever expanding customer base in the UK and Europe. The role requires a self motivated and enthusiastic person to follow systems and procedures to ensure safe and efficient operation of processes and plant equipment.
- Loading of Road Tankers and flatbeds
- Cleanliness of storage tanks; inside and out
- Washing down production plant
- Stock control of finished product
- Assisting in other areas on site as and when necessary
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Avoidance of Environmental harm
- General housekeeping
- Making sure the companies environmental quality control procedures are adhered to
- Follow set procedures and guidelines at all times
- Report all incidents, accidents and near misses using the companies reporting system
- Carry out pre-use checks & routine inspections & keep detailed records
- Report equipment breakdowns and deficiencies to the supervisor
- Maintain records of material stock levels and communicate stock reports as required
To apply for the Plant operative role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref:5186SC by email to Simon Cutsforth: firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Waste / Recycling / Manufacturing