Technical Assistant / Quality Assistant / Technical Administrator
Salary/Rate£22,000 - £24,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant / Quality Assistant / Technical Administrator / Quality Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Boston, Bottesford, Bourne, Corby, Grantham, Long Sutton, Melton Mowbray, Peterborough, Stamford, Wisbech
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £22,000 - £24,000 DOE,
- Pension & Holiday package,
- Medical insurance,
- Health care scheme,
- Death in service.
- An opportunity to progress and grow with the business.
- A chance to work in an industry which is rapidly growing.
My client is a successful and expanding company within the Energy from Waste / Environmental Industry. Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for a Technical Assistant to join their Technical team on a permanent basis.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be computer literate, and have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Must be quality driven.
- Must be highly organised and have strong communication skills.
- Must be a team player, but also able to work off own initiative.
- To administer and maintain the company’s Quality, Environmental and Compliance processes (14001, 9001, 45001)
- To collate and file test results.
- To arrange for retesting.
- To compile test data into an analytical and readable format (spreadsheet).
- To coordinate internal and external training.
- To compile results and reports for external agencies and Senior Management.
- To compile the accident and incident reporting database.
- To update and track the company’s Objectives and Targets programme.
- To arrange Quality and Environmental audits.
To apply for the Technical Assistant’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4854SC by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Construction