Shifts Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (no weekend work)
JOB TITLE: Shifts Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (no weekend work)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barnetby, Barton, Brigg, Doncaster, Gainsbrough, Goole, Goxhill ,Grimsby, Keadby, Market Rasen, Retford, Scunthorpe, Thorne ,Winterton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 17 Days Holidays + bank holidays
- Stable and established business with a full order book
- Great Variety in the role
- Fantastic Training
- Working on a 12 hour days and nights continental shift pattern
- Longer term opportunities to progress
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a specialist manufacturer who supplies products across the globe and is currently looking to recruit a number of multi-skilled maintenance engineers to work on a continental shift pattern.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Past experience of working in a multi-skilled role and be able to carry out both electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Ideally Some form of electrical qualification either apprentice trained, HNC or 16th or 17th EDITION
- Experience of working in a FMCG background , ideally within plastics
ROLE INFORMATION: The role will be a diverse mix of electrical and mechanical work including maintaining existing machinery, reacting to breakdowns, carrying out pre planned maintenance and working on projects. The mechanical work will be stripping down machines, replace chains and bearings, working on hydraulics and pneumatics .The electrical work will involve working on 1st and 3 phase electrics, repairing drives and sensors, PLCs. You will be looking after various injection moulding machines, robotics and auxiliary equipment.
To apply for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 53887AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.