Site Services Technician/Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary/Rate£29K + Overtime + Benefits
Site Services Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (2.30-10.30 Shift) (Electrical Bias)
Commutable from Liverpool, Merseyside, Prescot, Widnes, Wigan, Manchester, Bootle, Bolton, Warrington etc.
Salary and Benefits – £29,300 + Pension + Overtime + Excellent Benefits Package
My client is a market leading global testing and inspection firm who is currently looking to recruit a Site Services Technician/Maintenance Technician to work on a Monday to Friday shift pattern 2pm-10pm.
You must have the following
- Must have served a recognised Engineering apprenticeship
- Must have excellent Electrical Fault finding skills
- Must be a good communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Ideally have past experience from a Site Services, Facilities or Process background
- Must be familiar with PPM and reactive maintenance
- 17th Edition
- Must have a good appreciation of Health and Safety
The successful candidate will be working in a small team of four across all the site services and facilities on site.
- Fault finding and repairs to any equipment, plant or services as required.
- Be involved in any ongoing project or installation works.
- Complete work as requested in the planned maintenance schedule.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Conduct safety audits, complete risk assessments, permits and other legal compliance documents as required.
To apply for the Site Services Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 4278KS by email to Katie Seed: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.