Yard Office Administrator
Salary/Rate£21,000 - £23,000
JOB TITLE: Yard Office Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Croydon, Dartford, Maidstone, Chatham, Gravesend, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Tonbridge, Ashford, Epsom, Leatherhead, Bromley, Mitcham and Canterbury
- WEEK 1 - 6am-2pm Monday – Friday
- WEEK 2 - 10am-6pm Monday – Friday
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£21,000 - £23,000 + Overtime + Pension + Bonus
- Excellent training provided
- Chance to work for a forward think business in a modern automation environment
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. They are investing heavily on the site in the next 2 years in new technology and automation.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role;
- Knowledge of distribution and logistics;
- Good communication skills;
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s health and safety requirements and in compliance with relevant health and safety and environmental legislation
- Issue the relevant paperwork to inbound and outbound customer delivery drivers, ensuring that the traffic flow does not become disrupted
- Maintain a liaison with the production team and yard management, to ensure that there is effective coordination of all operations and that customer requirements are met
- Manage the stock movement to and from external companies to ensure accuracy
- Track and issue relevant KPI’s
- Maintain ancillary stock including pallets
- Monitor and arrange waste disposal collections
- Run daily reports for the Yard Manager
- Ensure that all 3rd party drivers comply with the site rules through induction training
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the company. The duties contained in this job description will change over time and the jobholder will be expected to co-operate where such changes are reasonable.
To apply for the Yard Office Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5788YW by email to Yasmin Watson : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.